Firefighters Stop Ammonia Leak in Chino

The Chino Valley Fire Department Hazmat team stopped an Ammonia leak at the Cold Ice Company on Francis Avenue. The call came in just after 11pm Wednesday night. Several units from the Chino Valley Fire Department along with hazmat responded to the leak. Air sample readings were taken.

Firefighters entered the business around 12:30am and located the leak which was confined to a room in the building. Equipment was shutdown stopping the leak. Streets were closed in the area but there weren’t any evacuations.